14 Aug Radiators Palmerston North – 5 great reasons to choose Scott at Auto Radiators
Scott Pritchard is the owner of Auto Radiators, located on David Street in Palmerston North.
Radiators Palmerston North – Why choose Scott Pritchard at Auto Radiators?
- A mechanic by trade, Scott has been working in the motor trade for over twenty years. He purchased the business five years ago after deciding he needed a change and wanted to be his own boss.
- He’d been working with the team at Auto Radiators, an established Palmerston North radiator repair business for a few years, so he decided to bring everything under the one roof and create a one stop shop.
- “Our workshop is small, skilled and specialised – a total one man band,” says Scott, “Actually a two man band if you count my father Lyall who looks after the accounts and day to day office management.”
- “We can sort out pretty much any vehicle problem. We use quality products and as part of the ADRAD network, we’ve got nationwide support which means faster service for our customers and a warranty that covers them from one end of the country to the other.”
- A member of MTA, Scott deals mainly with cars and commercial vehicles. He enjoys the work involved in building a new radiator and prides himself on being able to repair just about anything. In fact, he recently found himself repairing a falafel press for the local kebab shop!
Scott has enjoyed rallying and motorsports from a young age and has been part of the pit crew at several local and international rallies. However as the father of two young kids he now focuses on spending quality time with his family.
Scott’s best advice?
“Always keep an eye on your radiator water level, always check when the motor is cold and if you have any problems, give me a call!”